Pages

21 March, 2010

Did my lashes grow?

I'm finally back to give you an update on the growth of my eyelashes and the use of Careprost!  It's been a long 4 weeks and I've been waiting forever to gather enough pictures and form my personal opinion on this product.  Before I get into the details, check out my results!

Personal Photo: Careprost progress
(Photo has been enhance by extra added contrast so the lashes can be seen. My skin does not wrinkle to that extent, maybe in 20 years, my skin will start to look like that so use eye cream people!)

From my results, you can definitely see some growth in the inner and outer corner of my eye. I can also see some growth on my lower lashes but I wasn't able to capture any good photos.  My lashes did not thicken but I can see that it has lengthen. When I curl my lashes now, I have to extend my curler out a couple more times to actually curl all my lashes. The length really shows more when I wear mascara. It was a shame that I didn't take pictures when I had makeup on.

For $10 a bottle, I think it is worth it. I've only use a drop for both eyes, top and bottom lashes being first priority. The excess is then wiped on my eyebrows. I also use just a lip liner brush to apply the product. I've been consistently using in every night and I may have missed a few nights during the 4 week course of this experiment.  

I am still on my first bottle and I expect it to last another 2-3 months. I will continue using this product and provide updates in another 4 weeks. Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment