Pages

10 May, 2012

Master Bedroom - Neutral Palette Inspiration

We have an official closing date on the house! With a little over a month left before closing, seeing the house in it's final stages of development get's me really excited.  I mentioned before that I was quite nervous about my color palette for the new house.  I love me some color splash but not so certain about painting a brand new house.  As with all of my design adventures, I started a mood board (is that what they call it?) for my Master Bedroom.  I wasn't kidding when I said I was sticking to neutral tones!
K & D Master Bedroom

Since the house has dark hard wood floors and cabinets throughout the house, I thought I would brighten up the master bedroom with light colored furniture.  I have a tufted obsession in this mood board as you can see. The Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel furniture might have my husband bulge his eyes out but he has mentioned that he wanted quality piece of furniture.  I might be attempted to DIY and distress something I find on Craiglists or Goodwill instead.  So for now, this board will be my inspiration, I can't wait to show you the final outcome!

xoxo,
kimmy

1 comment:

  1. I want that designs in my bedroom but I think I can't afford,LOL.


    Bed perth

    ReplyDelete