Pages

15 March, 2011

Day 0 - I Used to be Fat

I'm finally back home in my comfort zone and am back to report my results.  Since I was unable to work out the last week of this challenge and all the yummy food taunted me, I was surprised to find out that I didn't gain any weight. I also didn't lose any weight. I was a little bummed that I couldn't do better on this challenge.  I still have to play around with the numbers but for quick reference:

So here goes my 60 Day Challenge results:
  1. Eat to live and not Live to eat indulge on SOME occasions
  2. Workout regimen to lose those love handles and tone those non-existence muscles
  3. Build my strength so I can hike those wonderful trails this city has to offer
  4. Fit back into those one skinny jeans
  5. Total weight lost goal of 15 5 lbs
I didn't reach all my goal obviously but I accomplished some of every goal I set out. I'm still proud of myself. I am still motivated and plan to keep up with tracking my food intake and working out religiously. I still have goals that I have achieve and plenty of things to look forward too. I will try to blog about this healthy regimen on a monthly basis just in case you are keeping up with my updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment