Pages

16 January, 2011

Day 55 - I Used to be Fat

Houston, we have a problem. EPIC FAILED this weekend. With friends visiting, it was that much more difficult to stay on track with this eating plan.  Should I start counting how many empty calories I took in from alcohol consumption, or the pounds and pounds of crawfish I ate, oh -- and don't forget the late night eating after the long night of partying. I'm ashamed to even post those stats to my SparkPeople log so I will write it off as a failed weekend and will get back on track tomorrow.

How do you turn down this yummy delicious looking buttery garlic flavor?!?!? My all time weakness!



I'm only human and will most definitely make mistake at time. Suck it up and move on. 

Day 55 - Too much food to count

Exercise: A long night of shaking my booty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment